If you’re looking for inspiration for a Valentine’s Day gift, there are a number of special options for both him and her that will make the day memorable
It’s hard to believe, but spring is in the air and Valentine’s Day really is just around the corner. We know how you feel: Christmas shopping is still fresh in your memory and you haven’t had a chance to think about a present for your partner.
But, as with everything in life, if you’re going to do something, you might as well do it right. We’ve done some prep work for you . . . Here are some ideas to make the special person in your life – whether it’s him or her – feel even more special on Valentine’s Day this year.
- We all know that love is a matter of the heart, so what better gift than this heartbeat hand cuff from jeweller Loulerie? Loulerie is located on Chatham Street, Dublin 2.
- Lucy Annabella has a 100% organic, deliciously scented body oil that leaves her skin feeling soft, nourished and smelling amazing. Try the ‘Adore’ scent as a special Valentine’s Day gift.
- These gorgeous, handmade cups from Industry & Co take your coffee and tea-drinking experience to another level and are an original, practical option. Industry & Co is located on Drury Street, Dublin 2.
- Perfume is a real winner at any time of the year, and especially when Cupid comes calling. Clementine California from Atelier has a lovely fresh scent which she will love.
- Flowers are a timeless gift for her, so make sure that the bouquet you choose is as beautiful and modern as can be. Appassionata Flowers are truly memorable. Their shop is located on Drury Street, Dublin 2.
- You want to treat him to a Valentine’s Day gift that will make him look, feel and smell amazing. So why not go for our “Valentine’s bundle”: 20ml tubes of three of our shaving creams “Power Up”, “You Might Get Lucky” and “The Morning After”? They are 100% natural using organic essential oils. They lather to a rich cream and smell incredible.
- If you are hitting the slopes these stylish skiing gloves from Helly Hansen are a great choice and good protection.
- Every whiskey-drinker needs a sophisticated tumbler from which to maximise the pleasure from drinking it. These tank whiskey glasses from Tom Dixon are fantastic.
- For the man on the go . . . this three-in-one eclipse charger from Native Union is smart, classy and easy to use.
- Looking for something a bit different? Introduce another woman to his life. Amazon Alexa will change your living experience.
Valentine’s Day may only be a few days away, but that doesn’t mean you can’t prepare to really make it a special one for your loved one. It’s the little things that really count, and these gifts are a great way to say “I love you”. And you never know, after handing over the perfect gift, you might get lucky . . .
MARRAM Co is revolutionising the way that men shave. Our “You Might Get Lucky” shaving cream, and other high-quality shaving products and accessories, are available to purchase through this link. They are also available to purchase in Brown Thomas’s flagship store on Grafton Street, Dublin 2